The development of a platform, whether it is for services, e-commerce or even an ERP, cannot be done without a precise analysis of your needs. It is not up to you and your users to adapt to a solution, but it is up to the solution to adapt to your needs. This is why I approach projects according to the Design Thinking approach:
- Understanding your problem and research
- Defining your needs and your limits of eco-responsibility
- Searching for solutions
- Prototyping the most suitable solution
- User tests
- Selecting the partner who best fits your needs and who will be able to meet your expectations
- Development follow-up
The depth of analysis of steps 1 to 5 is defined according to your expectations.
- Framing session,
- User paths,
- Co-creation workshops,
- User tests,
- Agile method.
- Report and recommendations,
- Persona sheets,
- User path sheets,
- Access to the prototype,
- Videos of user tests,
- Access to the development follow-up.