GOAL AND CHALLENGES
Create an identity and a digital presence
A company is also an identity that allows each one to differentiate itself and be recognizable. A visual identity allows to:
- Define the personal and identifiable identity of the business
- Strengthen brand awareness
- Be relevant and aligned with the service offering
- Be consistent with the target audience
- Set the message to be conveyed
Duration of the project
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- UX Design
- Figma Prototyping
- HTML CSS JS development
- Communication awareness via Linkedin
Creation of the visual identity
The visual identity was created in close collaboration with the founders to ensure brand ownership. It includes:
- The logo declined in different formats responding to digital communication (mobile and wide screen) as well as paper communication.
- The color palette.
- The light typography to use.
- A series of personal icons.
- Recommendations for visuals.
- A banner for LinkedIn profiles. All of this was compiled into a Style Guide, a summary of all the assets to use.
Eco-design of the website
The website being simple and efficient, a single page mode was developed in responsive design allowing to adapt to mobile devices as well as to larger screens and offering a simple and fluid user experience.
The development has respected the best GreenIT practices to limit its environmental impact: static site, limitation of server calls and third party services, use of light format, optimal compression of media, minification of resources, etc… The result is a good rating of 76% according to the environmental performance tool EcoIndex. For 100 visits per month, this site will consume 2.22 l of blue water and will emit 148 gCO2e of greenhouse gases (for an idea of order of magnitude this corresponds to about 450m driven by car and a little more than one third of water consumed by a shower).
It was also chosen to host the site with a green host, Infomaniak.
Quite a support
Managing a project is much more than development. It is also a real accompaniment with advice and strategic support to customers. In addition to making recommendations in terms of communication or tools facilitating daily work, I recommended service providers offering services respecting the values of the company and helping customers to carry out the registration and configuration of their business space.
A big thank you to LUSUL Environnement for its trust and its commitment to a responsible digital.